MEXICO
Chichen Itza ruins in mexico this May. With my cute Husband Brad.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
board pt
Well as of today I only need 2 more quads of a class II and It is my board pt. so I will get them because I have to use two quads. I am feeling more confidant at moments, but less at others. This morning I did 2 quads of a class II and did fairly well. I still missed two spots. Then this afternoon I worked on my board patient and was able to get two quads done. I missed three spots on her. In one quad. Two of the spots I knew were there and couldn't get off. The other one was so easy to get off once I knew it was there. I am nervous for the board, but oh well here we go. I think I am relaxing a little and I am finally learning to use my explorer. Today though I broke a periodontal file in my patients pocket. Mesial grove of #5. It was kind of scary, but I knew I couldn't have her swallow and I couldn't use the suction so she didn't so I could get an instructor; so I just got the explorer like nothing happened and got the tip out. It was a little easier than I was expecting. I am glad I got it out though with no problem. My patient never even knew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment