MEXICO

MEXICO
Chichen Itza ruins in mexico this May. With my cute Husband Brad.

Monday, October 29, 2007

posterior scaling

Today I had a goal to not hurt my patient. It was a really good experience today. I liked practicing on a patient. I am glad we work on a typodont, but it isn't the same as working on a real patient. I am excited to start working on real patients because for me I feel it is the best way for me to learn is to practice. I really thought today was good. I did poke my patient a little, but she said it was like alomost poke. A little uncomfortable, but not hurt just anticipating the poke. I really thought it was a great clinic. I hope we are going to start doing things like this more because we don't have too many clinic days left so it will be best I think to just practice.

No comments: