MEXICO

MEXICO
Chichen Itza ruins in mexico this May. With my cute Husband Brad.

Monday, September 10, 2007

HHx

Today I had a goal of understanding how to do a HHx because it will help me learn how to do the case study and start to learn how to chart. I think I probably learned a lot. I wouldn't say that I have totally got it sown, but there is always room to practice and get better. I came trying to learn and apply with the case study. So I had questions with the case study that I was either able to find out by just listening and if not then I would ask. I don't know it all, but at least I think I fould figure it out or I could work my way through it. I am still nervous about all this charting and everything. I am not exactly sure that I get it all, but that is why we are here and learning. I think that it would be easier to practive if we had HHx filled out on the actual sheets that we are using here. I think it would make more sense.

No comments: